Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

2013 Reflection

This is my Reflection about what we did this year and my level,So I hope you enjoy reading my writing and Please leave me a comment ,Thank you.

 Reading Reading is one of my favourite subject because last year I was reading on level 23 and on this year I am now reading on level 27.I have learnt so much words and what the words mean. Next year my goal is to read on level 31. 

 Writing Writing is a bit hard because sometimes we have to write 3 , 4, 5, 6, paragraphs . When we go on trips we have to write about where we went and explain what we did. For writing I am on AT which is fantastic. For wirting My goal next year is to be on level 10. 

 Maths Maths is my Favourite subject because it was different from last year. Last year I was in Spheres which is the lowest group in my maths class but this year I have changed a lot. I am learning lots of different strategies . At Maths we use Maths whizz and Xramaths to help us learn our addition and subtractions and other things. For Maths I am on stage 7 which is good. My Goal for next year is to be on stage 8. 

 Inquiry Inquiry is what we do every year.Every Term we change our topic.On Term One our Inquiry was The Pt England way,On Term two we did The Pt England Investigation,our topic for term three was Life’s a stage and we had to learn about Nursery Rhymes and Fables and ON term for we are learning about Farming.What I like about Inquiry is that we can do activities and learn things that we don’t know. 



 Sports Sports is my favourite thing to do at school because we can play ,Football,Touch,Rippa Rugby,Netball,Triathlon , Cricket and Rugby League . But What I like the most is Rugby Union Because Can tackle and Run with the ball.This year for Rugby We were the Champions and we got to go to Eden park to watch the game of Canterbury’s against Auckland.Next Year I am going to signed up many sports. Conclusion What I like about this year is that I made lots of new friends.In Term 1 I was so excited because had Fiafia at the end of Term 1.Next Year I hope that I will do good in school and make more friends.I hope 2014 will be the same as this year.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflecting Taunese. You thought carefully about what to do next in each subject.

    ReplyDelete