Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Going on a trip to Rotorua Spa Pools

It was 5am in the morning and we were packing our bags because we were are having a trip with our church to Rotorua Spa pools. We went in the bus and it took us half an hour to get there. When we got there we waited for the BBQ to get cooked because it was a long way. After we ate we played a game called capture the ball which is a bit similar to capture the flag. 20 minutes later  it was 4 all and we wanted to play Finals. When I got in the triangle their were 6 of us and we made a plan that my brother runs the other side with the ball and we run as a group on the other side and pretend the we have the ball. The referee was counting down and we splited up and went different directions . When my brother passed the cone with the ball we won. We had heaps of lollies  and Chocolates. It was time for us to have a swim in the hot pools but I didn't because I forgot to bring my swimming togs. After we had a swim it got darker and we were packing up to go home. On our way home we were sleeping in the car . It was the most amazing day in my life and next time I want to go there again with out forgetting my swimming togs.

No comments:

Post a Comment