Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

FAREWELL MISS CLARK!!!!

Dear Miss Clark,

I'd just like to say thank you for everything that you have done for me in the past 2 years. Last year you were a bit harsh on me during maths because I was hanging out with the wrong people-who stops me from learning. Well I am in your maths class again this year and I really enjoyed hanging out, laughing and making funny jokes with you. If it wasn't for you as my maths teacher, I wouldn't have known the right strategies that I needed in the stage that you helped me get to. Which is STAGE 8.!!  I will miss watching you eat peanut butter- right in my face. Asking if was alright when I was quiet. I will miss the times you make me jealous by eating extra bubble when I needed it. I will miss your bunny smile and listening to you try out our friends language-which is different to how you speak. I was really shocked when I saw you jump the high jump because I didn't really see physical in you. It's going to be different without you as my maths teacher now because you won't be there eating bubble gums on your table. Also there won't be another teacher like you that know how I act and learn from other students. Good luck at your new job and always remember that our team 5 doors are always open for you to come in and visit. I will be happy to see you again on prize-giving night and our year 8 graduation. I love you and I will miss you heaps!!












No comments:

Post a Comment